Tagline: a form of advertising slogan (thanks, wikipedia)

Saturday, April 18, 2009


Julie tagged me and I kinda liked this one, so here goes:






The rules:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.






Why do you blog? I blog as a way to keep a journal. I have never been good at a real journal, but I have succeeded at blogging. I have also made some great friends.






Good fika place? Mokas here in town. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I am all over the diet coke or a hot tea.






Do you nap a lot? Any time I can. Most days I wish I lived in Japan where it is acceptable to nap during the day at work.






Who was the last person you hugged? Molly. She's the hugger in our family.






If you were a tree, what tree would you be? Bradford Pear, I love the blossoms in the spring. Plus also, it has a weak crotch, and I kinda do too.






Have you ever had an altercation with the police? Nope, unless you count the time in high school that my friends got busted for having a 6-pack in the car. It was just my ride. Honestly.






What was the last thing you bought? Professor Layton and the Curious Village Nintendo DS game for Molly. (Bribery for being good last week while she was at the office with me)






What are you listening to right now? The wind blowing 65 miles per hour, seriously, this is Kansas.






What is your favourite weather? I love all of the seasons. As much as I love California and Florida, I could never live anywhere where the changing of the seasons did not happen.






What’s on your bedside table? My Kindle, a pen and chapstick. Several hair rubberbands and a tiny empty photo frame. I just haven't gotten around to finding a tiny picture to put in it.






Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Julie has become one of my bestest friends. She may not know that, but it's true. I think we were sisters in a past life. But, she's so much smarter than I am.






If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? The mountains of Colorado.






Favourite vacation spot? Captiva Island, FL, with my whole family around me.





Name the things you can’t live without: My laptop and diet coke. Running shoes.






What would you like to have in your hands right now? my faithful running companion, Emmy the dog






What is your favourite tea flavour? Ginger Peach






What would you like to get rid of? I would Ike to get rid of all of the accumulated crap in our garage.






If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? running on the beach...any beach






What did you want to become as a child? I don't remember what I wanted to be when I grew up. I need to ask my mom that the next time I see her. I am pretty sure I wanted to live in Boston, though.






What do you like better, e-mail or telephone calls? E-mail. Definitely.






What do you do when you get time alone? Read, nap and knit.






I will change this to tag 4 people, mostly because I don't have that many friends. I would love to hear from Jessie, Mary, Gin, and Kathy.
*image from here.

Comments

2 Responses to “Tagline: a form of advertising slogan (thanks, wikipedia)”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

ok, you have to explain what you mean by both a tree and yourself having a weak crotch...and please remove the pictures that have formed in my head.

xoxox,
your long lost sister
:-)

It was a 12 pack.