in the park

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


I have been going to the park lately during lunch time. I love the park. There are many others who are at the park, in their cars, during (what I suppose is) their lunch time too. While I am there, I sit in the car with the windows down. Sometimes I eat lunch. Sometimes I read my HBC book, sometimes I nap a little. Other times I just sit and listen to my current book on CD (right now it is The World According to Garp). Today I decided to take a few shots from where I park in the park each day. I will share them with you too! I think this will be a fun thing to document throughout the year.
ps, I have discovered picnik and this amateur loves it!

Comments

One response to “in the park”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds relaxing and refreshing to go to the park and take pictures over your lunch break.