Today...

Saturday, August 23, 2008


Things I got accomplished today before 2pm:


  • Sent my oldest kid off for the weekend with his Papo

  • Read yesterday's and today's newspapers

  • Took my youngest to get doughnuts

  • Mowed the front lawn

  • Cleared all of the remaining branches from this winter's ice-storm from the side yard

  • Weeded the veggie garden

  • Helped T build my second compost pile

  • Disassembled the kids toddler playhouse and delivered it to the next lucky family

  • Made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for T and the youngest

  • Mowed the back yard

  • Rolled on the first coat of paint in the hallway

Phew! I'm off to take a nap!

Image from here.

Comments

One response to “Today...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

"mow your front lawn" DIRTY!!!