Lookie! Lookie!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Orange pillow covers and orange trays from West Elm. Zebra fabric from J Caroline Creative.
See that there photo? It is of my back porch. Just this minute I finished making that brown and white zebra pillow.

Her? You say...she can sew? Well, not really, but I DID make that pillow, and re-covered those ottomans.. Here are a few things I learned along the way:






  1. Cutting the fabric and making the welt in May and finishing the pillow in August doesn't allow a lot of time for enjoying it.

  2. A glass of wine makes it a lot easier to rip out and re-do stitches.

  3. Although pins seem to be a waste of time, they really are helpful.

Thanks for looking! Now I'm off to sew something else!

Comments

One response to “Lookie! Lookie!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Look at you all crafty and sewing!! So impressed! I realize just how short my patience span really is every time I try to sew something, so kudos to you for finishing! It looks so so good.