This weekend I...

Monday, October 27, 2008

...went to the high school football game


...went to our last 2 3rd grade flag football games


...hosted a kindergartner and another 3rd grader at our house for the afternoon


...went on a long walk on the dike with the dog off her leash


...bought a new ipod nano (in orange) to replace the one that no longer works


...went to Red Lobster for dinner with T, C, and M to celebrate our 11th anniversary (I know, WHAT a celebration, huh?)


...went to Sunday school and church


...went on another long walk


...went to High School Musical 3 with M. (Watch for a Zac Ephron post later this week!)


Comments

2 Responses to “This weekend I...”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I need a nap after reading about your weekend!

Congrats on the anniversary!

(And Red Lobster has the best biscuits I have ever tasted!)

Todd's butt!

Happy Anniversary!