A confession or two

Thursday, October 2, 2008



So tomorrow, I meet face to face with my new blog best friend, Jessie, of The Lucky Stone.


You see, I discovered that Jessie lives in Kansas City, which is only about 2.5 hours from where I live in the middle of nowhere. One day Jessie and I started chatting on Gmail Chat, and we found out that there are quite a few things we have in common. Several times I have been working just 50 miles from Kansas City, but it has never worked out that we could get together...until now! Jessie invited me to come to Kansas City tomorrow to visit several of her favorite only-open-once-per-month haunts. I can't wait! However, there are a few things I must confess before Jessie actually sees me in person:


First, I look more like this:



Than This:



My Driver's License still has my weight from when I was 16 on it

(and no that's not me)


And, I talk a lot, I mean A LOT...just ask SGM.

image from here.

If all of those things are ok with you, Jessie, I can't wait to meet you!

We'll take lots of photos of all the stuff we do so we can share!

Comments

4 Responses to “A confession or two”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHH
ksjflskdjfhslzdjf
sdlkfzlkdfjz

Laughing too hard to type...

Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!!!!!

don't you love the blogosphere? :-)

Have a great time! Jessie, if she asks to try on your new bracelet, don't let her. She'll steal it! (or at least I would)

Report back.

Sssooooooooooooooooo
what happened??!! Do tell--how was the day??
Yep, what a loser life I have that I have to vicariously live through blogger's lives about meeting other bloggers :) The internet is a Godsend.