Like, Oh My Gawd!

Friday, October 10, 2008


TOTALLY LOOK AT THESE!

AREN'T THEY LIKE THE MOST AWESOME THING EVAH?

LIKE DUH! THEY'RE TOTALLY FRANCO SARTO ARTIST COLLECTION!

WHAT-EVER! TAKE IT TO THE MAXX!
SO, LIKE, IF YOU WANT SOME, GO HERE.

Ok, enough valspeak (thanks Wikipedia). Due to the influence of all 8 of you readers out there, I really did buy these today. I love them already and hope it stays cool this weekend so I can wear them to the fall party we're going to!
Oops, never mind, I was just informed that I will be going to the party as a nun. Maybe a nun in boots...?

Comments

3 Responses to “Like, Oh My Gawd!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

WWWWHEEEEEEEEE! I love these! Good job, my dear!

You better take pictures of your nun get-up because I am just dying to see it.

P.S. Too bad having pods on your tree doesn't mean that they turn into little white music playing mp3 players, because then you'd be rich! Like a money tree, only it would be an iPod tree!

new boots (and new sweatshirts) are the BEST part of fall. :-) and i'm totally sure nuns wear boots like that all the time. :-)