In Costume

Friday, October 31, 2008

  • Carson:
  • Clone Trooper
  • Trooper in general and really easygoing (for the most part)
  • Wished the mask we got was a "full one" and that we couldn't see his hair, but oh well
  • Looking forward to sack lunch in his classroom today and the Halloween Party

  • Molly:
  • Cowgirl
  • Refused to tuck her shirt in this morning
  • NOT happy that mom wanted to take her photo this morning on the way to school
  • Didn't want to wear her pink sheriff badge to school due to the "rules about guns and stuff"
  • Claims there is no Halloween Party in her classroom today...HA!

Hope your Halloween is spooky (and your kids smile for their photos!)

Comments

4 Responses to “In Costume”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

My son has the same clone trooper costume. I had been feeling like a sucker because I spent $40 on it at Target. Glad to see I'm in good company ;-)

I guess this is going to make me sound really old but is a Clone Trooper like a Storm Trooper (I stopped seeing the films after Return of the Jedi).

Your little cowgirl looks pretty spunky. I bet she'd win in a shoot out.

The cowgirl IS spunky (like her mama, I might add). They both look adorable, but don't tell the clone trooper I sad that.

For photos, I am going to try your stinky farts trick from the first day of school!

Great pic--you should try that polaroid digital tool on it.