you capture-friends

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This has been a week of friends and friendship (see previous post). I had a great time taking photos on Saturday of Carson at his first tackle-football scrimmage. This was the showing-off of skills learned at the week long "pad" camp. Below is Carson and his buddies full pads, mouthguards and all.



Also, My mom and dad got a new puppy, and his littleness contrasted with the older dog's bigness was too cute. I suppose they can be considered friends too:



And, just because this photo of Carson is just too cute, I had to include it!


Join us!

Photobucket




Comments

4 Responses to “you capture-friends”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

This about made my heart stop. Next thing you know, that sweet boy will be the qb for Central!

Those football ones are awesome!

Hehe, those are great shots!